I am an Indigo forerunner. What this means is that I was one of the first Indigos on the planet. Pure Indigos started coming in, in the early 1970's. So what is Indigo? When a person who can "read" or see energy fields looks at an Indigo, they would see that the primary color of this person's energy is composed of the color indigo.
Everything around us is energy; we are all immersed in an ocean of energy. Through science we are discovering how all of life, our biology has electromagnetic fields. This Indigo energy or ray has a certain vibratory frequency, and this frequency has certain qualities and attributes. So, someone who holds this indigo ray in their energy fields will relate to the world through this vibration and the attributes that it holds.
These are the Indigo children. This is why people all over the world are noticing how children are different today. Children are acting and behaving with new and unusual psychological attributes that are uncommon and generally have not been seen before. A few commonly reported attributes about Indigo children are:
- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty. (And often act like it).
- They have a feeling of "deserving to be here" and have no problem in telling there parents "who they are".
- They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritual-oriented and don't require creative thought.
- They seem antisocial unless they are around with others of like consciousness, this leads to turning inward, and feeling like nobody understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
- They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
You can find more information and a further list of these attributes in Lee Carroll and Jan Tober's book: The Indigo Children. I am also a contributing author to this book.